Friday, April 17, 2009

Fun at playgroup

I'm back on my 4 day/week schedule, with Wednesdays off. Working full time just wasn't sitting well with Roan. There's a big difference between 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on versus 5 days in a row on. She was making it knows that she wanted more time with Mommy. And I was really missing her too. Things are a little calmer at work, so I felt like I should take the opportunity.

So this past Wednesday we went to a playgroup with some of our friends. I thought I'd post some pictures. It was a gorgeous day. Hard to believe it's snowing outside now!



Are those legwarmers to die for or what?!




As you can tell she had a blast. So did I. I had missed hanging out with all my mommy friends.

Roan has been doing great this week. Did I mention how well potty training is going? She's able to wear big girl panties much of the time, and sometimes even wakes up dry from her nap. Sometimes she has back to back accidents, but sometimes she stays dry all day. She still won't poop in the potty. But she is making progress! And she's so proud of herself.

No comments: