Monday, October 22, 2007

Getting ready for Halloween

Roan is getting ready for Halloween. She has a new cute little onesie (courtesy of Aunt Bunny) that goes so nicely with her cool black velour pants (courtesy of Ashley and Kayleigh). You probably can't read it but it says "Baby's First Boo" on the sleeve.

I am also working on her costume. I figured we might as well make use of the froggy hat & booties I knit her last year. The hat needed some pizazz though, so that's what I've been working on. I've been re-doing the mouth, which is almost done, and then I think I might add some buttons for the nose.

I think I hit a bit of a rough patch last week. Some weeks just feel like a struggle. But then you get past it and all is well again. I do consider last week a victory though, because I managed to go to the gym twice, vacuum the house twice, and meet up with mommy friends three times. It's been a little bit of an adjustment getting used to Roan's more active days (which I know not long from now when she's running around the house throwing things and shrieking I will look back on and laugh at how easy I had it). She is such a happy little gal, sometimes I wonder why it is I can't always just smile along. The up side of these changes are that she's showing more personality, and as a bonus she's been sleeping better. And for sleep, I've gotta remind myself, I must be grateful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie. Little snow baby, isn't she? I love her outfit.
love GGD