Sunday, October 21, 2007

Snow!

Can you believe it snowed in Denver this morning? Last night we were sipping margaritas on a patio and enjoying the mild weather, and this morning we woke up to a fresh clean blanket of snow. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!
Jen and Micah ran out and got hot cocoa and apple cider. Then Jen made us the most fantastic omelets for brunch that we've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. And I lingered in the kitchen late, baking an apple pie with apples from a friend's trees and a recipe from my Granny.

Then this afternoon we broke down and bought Roan some new toys. She's been driving me crazy the past couple of days wanting me to hold onto her hands so she can "walk" around the house. I'm turning into the hunchback of Notre Dame following her around. So here she is at her new activity table pulling herself up. Enjoy!


No comments: