Monday, February 19, 2007

A quick note

It's past my bedtime so I won't be long here... Just wanted to jot down a couple things. Tomorrow (Tuesday) we're supposed to be closing on that house so keep your fingers crossed for us. It seems like mistakes have been made at every turn on this deal so it may take a minor miracle to get us through closing tomorrow.

Also I wanted to say thanks to everyone who's expressed messages of support since my last post. It means so much to know there are folks all over the place thinking good thoughts for us.

In lieu of a belly progress photo I am - hesitantly - posting this candid shot Arwen snuck of me the other day while I was napping, propped up on the seven pillows I sleep with (or try to) every night. As you can see I'm taking notes from Sasha on relaxation techniques.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That is the CUTEST picture I have ever seen of my sweet little sister (being swallowed up by her belly). Somehow this candid shot conveys the sheer extent of the pregnancy madness that your words could not (regardless of their poignancy). I cannot wait to see you in person (if Roan will wait that long, though I can't imagine how much bigger she can get!)
All my love & adoration,
your little sis