Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week 35

It's been a while since I posted a belly photo. Here are two Arwen took this morning.


With the shirt down didn't seem to fully capture the eye-popping, gravity-defying spectacle that is my midsection, so we did a retake. This kid is like a torpedo shooting out of my belly.

And he's still just as active as can be. I tried to catch some video of his "sackful of cats" routine he likes to do in the evenings, but I've not been successful in catching him at his best. It's amazing how much he can move around in there still. They say babies slow down as they get more cramped, but he hasn't gotten the memo.

2 comments:

Display Name said...

Wow! A trooper and optimist as always! Seriously. I'll keep reading the blog to stay up to date.

Megan said...

Are you sure you're not due tomorrow??? You look wonderful Camera 1! Love you loads, miss you heaps. Wishing you well in the final stages of this journey. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the little guy!