Thursday, December 13, 2007

Overdue for an update

I know, I know. It's been a while since the last update. What can I say, it's a busy time of year. Between deadlines at work, holiday baking, Christmas cards, and keeping up with Miss Thing it's a wonder I get any sleep at night.

Roan's up to more of the same. More getting around, more making noises, eating more stuff... At the moment she has a little bit of a tummy bug. Awww, her first case of diarreah. Yet another precious milestone. She's been a trooper though. She's been crawling around and playing all day, making a squirt squirt sound from her back end. Sick and happy, no problem. Sick and miserable is a heartbreaker.

So here are some photos - I know that's what you REALLY want.

Here's Roan in her hat & coat from Grandma Fifa



Here's us together in our hats & coats



Here's Daddy goofing around with Roanie



Here she is with our nanny Lindsay. It has recently been brought to my attention that our nanny is HOT. Interesting that I didn't really notice before.



Here she is with a squinty smile. If you look hard you can see 3 out of 4 teeth.



And here she is measuring herself with my measuring tape.



That's our little cutie! I'll try to update in the coming week, but I'm making no promises. So if I don't get a chance to post again before Christmas, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

No comments: