Wednesday, August 26, 2009

hi there, remember me?

Sorry folks. Time has gotten away from me. I'm still working on a post about our trip to Miami, Roan's new status as a (mostly) potty trained preschooler, my latest knitting conquests, and an exciting possible real estate opportunity we're exploring. I've just been a little unmotivated in the writing department lately. Much as I hate to admit it, summer is winding down and fall will soon be upon us. I'm just not ready for that. We had such a mild summer I felt like I never really got a good sweat in. (Except when we were in Miami!) I'd much rather it be that way than the reverse, but still. I wish tank tops and margaritas on patios could go on for another 2 or 3 months. We have a camping trip coming up soon, so there's an opportunity to squeeze just a little more summer out of the season.

No comments: