Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Finally a moment for a quick update. Here's my new 'do. I gotta say it makes me feel so much more me. It's fun and easy to style and much less likely to get sucked into any nearby vacuum cleaners.



And here's an attempted shot of the back. Notice the reflection of me in the mirror awkwardly taking the shot.

I don't have long to write, so I'll make it quick. It's 10:30 and Roan is up waaay past her bedtime, determined to fight sleep as long as possible. She's wiggling around on the bed next to me like a maniac, playing peek-a-boo with her lady bug blanket and cooing up at the fan. I however, am so beat I could just drop. But even so, I have to say that looking at her sweet smiling face I am relishing this time with her. She is a little charmer, I'll tell you.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to catch up on the latest. But right now my little girl is letting me know it's time for this mama to pay her some attention.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! Looks awesome.

Love, Nuffy

Anonymous said...

It's so cute and saucy! I'm glad it's easier for you, too. Love & kisses, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That style really looks great on you. Love You Kiddo -

Joy N. Hensley said...

Wow, absolutely love it! :) I want to do something dramatic to my hair...not to mention I'm shedding, apparently a post-pregnancy thing. I'm so sick of all this hair wrapping around Xander's little fingers!

Anonymous said...

New Do is fab!
Love you