That's right, she's finally here!! Sorry for to leave you hanging but man it's been a rough week. I've been working so hard to get the story in complete detail down in writing, but it's awful tough to squeeze in time in front of the computer when feedings happen every two hours!
So until I can lay down all the details, here are the basic facts:
- Roan Marie came into this world on Monday, April 2nd, 2007, weighing 8 lbs 8.6 ozs at 20 inches long.
- She was born by emergency C-section after a very long, difficult 36 hours of natural childbirth.
- She is healthy and beautiful and perfect, worth every bit of trouble and pain, and we are so lucky to have her.
- She is a champion eater, just like her Mommy!
- Mom is recovering well, but it will be a long, slow road.
- Dad was not only a brilliant coach and a reassuring steady hand through her challenging birth; he seems to have a magic touch with her and can always get her to stop crying when no one else can.
Much much more to come soon! Including LOTS more pictures!!